THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Monday, November 2, 2009
 
Because even the weather is also defying me.

I think I have a high possibility of getting sick if I eat anymore fried food this week.
Already down with a mild flu, headache.

Please, at least, let me endure until next monday afternoon.
when OP's over.

I really cannot make it for the response of questions.

I'm afraid.
 
Comments:
Hey dear!
I cannot make it for the memorizing part:( I guess my memory isn't as good as a year ago when I could memorize the entire Geog textbook! Sigh, wo men lao le~
hmm...in order to answer well in the response part, i think you just have to know your WR/project well, really well. The answers are all from the WR! ^^ Be more confident! You can do it! (Yes, you can)
Try to structure your answer (e.g. There are 3 factors....then list 1 by 1) or you can give examples to show social awareness. It's like answering GP qns. haha.

jiayou! =)

Love,
Pandaaaaa!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]