THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
 
Left 1: Vivian Chow!! My go school tgt mate=))
Middle: Min yi!!! My get-high partner!!!
Left 1: Jie Qiang( pw mate cum Westerner)
Left 2: Jimmy ( the always overly-high one)
Left 3: Vivian ( Westerner)
Right 3: Min Yi
Right 2: Regina ( Westerner)
Right 1: Jacelyn (Westerner)
Westerners rocks!=DDD


More than contented.

Though I'm not required to drop 4H2,
or eligible for taking up H3,
I'm pondering whether I should take up 3H2 1H1.

( though contradicting, I told xf and elaine that I don't want to drop 4H2)

but now!!!
I'm assured that I will not drop 4H2 even though my closer friends in my class drop 4H2.

DECISION MADE.=DDD

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]