THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Thursday, October 22, 2009
 
Knew my final results le=)

Though I did not meet my expectations (which I set really high before promos to motivate myself), I really marvel myself for the improvement I've made.

Though not drastic, but its gratifying that I've improved on my results=)

OVERALL RESULTS( 85% PROMOS+15%MID-YR)
GP C
CHEM B
ECONS D
MATH E
PHY D

RANK POINTS:57 (ownself calculated de)

MIDYR
GP E
CHEM S
ECONS U
MATH E
PHY D

RANK POINTS: 33

Though there's moderation which really pulled up my marks by alot alot, such as econs, which moderated 10 marks and math which I would have failed on both w/o moderation.

BUT I IMPROVED RIGHT!!!!
LIKE CHEM!!!
SUPER HAPPY WITH MY CHEM=)
AT LEAST I PROVED MYSELF TO MY CHEM TUTOR

That even without his remedials(which he may not even be sincere about giving them from the beginning), and his prediction that I'll get C for overall in my progress report(midyr) and with ppl thinking that I'll still fail chem this time round.

I'VE PROVED MYSELF WITH MY HARD WORK=))))


pw is alright alright.
dunt mind going the extra mile for my pw mates=)

and I'M SIGNING UP AS OGL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lIFE'S STILL GOOD RIGHT=)
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]