JUST A LITTLE DIFFERENT
One week of holiday has passed by so
SILENTLY.Well, I wanted to TRY TO finish my hw by this week so that I can have fun in the second week...but you know, THINGS ARE NOT TURNING OUT AS WHAT I WANT TO.
I thought that something different will occur to me these few days, but...
more than 4 rejections within one week.
Feel like shit.
Whatever it is,
LIFE STILL HAVE TO GO ON.Just a little different, from then on.
So lets hope that tml and tml's tml lectures will cheer me a little up.
At least last fri's lecture did a little as I just keep talking with some of the toilet gang members and JIMMY and discuss about my shoe size.
And we went NYP for mac breakfast.
Hotcakes tastes really great and it costs only $4.20 there.
Its like why AJ don't have half of the standard.
STOP GRUMBLING ABOUT WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE AND YOU SHOULD REALLY LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE MY DEAR.
Chicken zest tastes quite good=)
Just the fucking shit that it costs $2.20 and gonna cost another 50 cents more with an egg.
LETS pray that the so called BONDING GAMES for HARMOC PRACTICES tml and tml's tml will really be more CREATIVE and INNOVATIVE.
Its just really amusing to see us playing little kids games in the campus.
LIKE WHAT THE SHIT?
treat us like 3-year-old kid?
Sth really gonna be changed in HARMOC system.
Like what WeiLing said, " I DON'T LIKE THE WAY HOW HARMOC WORKS"
They really have to reflect when all the other performing arts group in AJ such as sym. band, choir, dance, CO etc got
GOLD W HONOURS.and they are still stuck with
SILVER.Like
WOW.I've turned CYNICAL.
Like
WOW.I've changed.
Like
WOW.Sth is just simply wrong with me these few days.I've turned sensitive to any single actions or words and really COLD.
Its like the simplest thing like what Jimmy did ( poke a marker onto me and stained my shirt), I can get pissed.
Like
WOW.A DOT ON MY SHIRT AND I'M PISSED.Like
WOW.There's totally nth wrong with the people around me.ITS ME.
But since grandpa's incident, my views towards life has really changed.
When forced by circumstances, PEOPLE DO CHANGE.
Like Goo Jun Pyo in Boys over flowers, HE HAS TO CHANGE WHEN HE INHERITS THE COMPANY.
Yes, BOYS OVER FLOWERS.
KIM BUM.
Leaving for school in another 6 hours.
School's a drag when you know that you have to travel for 1 hour 15 mins to reach and there's nth much to look forward.