the mad rush
I feel so damn shity about my revision of CT now.
Now I am using my cousin's laptop as I'm staying over with bro and other cousins and I won't be reaching home until tml's evening( actually wed evening, as bro staying over 3 days 2 nights)
So I'm thinking whether I'll have the mood to watch movie with cousins tml, as I'll be thinking about the workpile I've left.
Abandon all ur hw and focus on ur revision now.
Stop hoping that extension of holiday will save u.
Because I've been thinking of that for the past few days and hence the procrastination=(
Sun was supposed to be physics day but as I woke up late and hence no mood to start revision, the day was spent with sis shopping at BPP for mosturizing creams.
And today is Grandpa's 49th day, and early gathering at grandpa's hse for formalities.
Then everything ended early around 1pm, and stoning and chatting with cousins begin.
Then random idea and the whole lot of cousins went bowling.
And there's my day.
Left with 5.5 days for revision.
I can predict life's like shit soon.
GP and econs will be damn screwed.