Pick yourself up
Lets start it all over again, from where I fell and I'll pick myself up again.
Yes, May is one of my the most horrible month of my life when I met so many challenges that really topple me over.
I found myself peaking to my toppest form, and then in one day, I lost everything.
On that night, I practised for my speech and yes, is the first time I am so confident of my oral skills.
On that night, I received the shocking news, that began my days of trauma.
On that night, I started to cry, and the tears did not stop for a week, and that begins my splitting headache.
On that day, I know that I lost the opportunity to run for p/vp position though I was shortlisted from interview as I did not turn up for speech.
Yes, I feel a tinge of sadness as I am confident of myself.
I know I can get it.
But you know we have to make choices and balance in life.
And I made the choice.
I MADE THE CHOICE, and whatever it is, I'LL NEVER REGRET IT.
A choice for someone who you respect and love.
And yes, here comes JUNE, a brand new month.
REGINA, you gonna pick urself up=)

Get out of all the mess you have made urself into in the past few weeks.
For only you yourself can do it.
"Whatever it is, we'll always stand beside you, supporting you even if you crash."
This is sth which I want to tell someone but I know the sentence will never come out from my mouth.