HOLIDAY HW
Here comes the almighty JUNE HOLIDAYS which we students love the most.
But here comes the hurting truth of exams after holidays immediately is just HORRENDOUS.
AND the piling hw seems so intimidating, and I don't know how to start it, as there's so much to tackle.
BUT, I GONNA do it one by one, and I believe I can do it=)
JUNE HOLIDAY HW:- group mindmaps
-3 detailed essay outlines
-promo 2006 compre
-JC1 common test 2008 compre
-read directed reading packages
-15 ARTICLE REVIEWS-MI tutorial-curve sktching lecture+tutorial
-systems of linear equations lecture+tutorial
-JC1 mid yr practice paper math
-gravitational field lecture+tutorial
-waves lecture+tutorial
-phy TYS questions
-solid state lecture+tutorial
-chemical energetics lecture+tutorial
-chem revision package MCQ questions
-econs lecture notes read to understand what teacher is talking
Well, actually there is not as much homework as given, its just that I was already in holiday mood around one week ago, and thus this explains the extra hw I have to finish before term 3 starts.
Enjoy as you mug=)