THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Friday, April 17, 2009
 
Regina's life been real hectic nowadays.
The tiredness is really...indescribable.

I really cnt stand days when I sleep at only merely 5hours a day, and drank coffee to wake me up for the whole day.

I'm mentally awake, yet physically exhausted.

It is that horrible.

Hence, today after A square, I went home and thought about it on the way,

" Am I really suitable for JC life? "

JC life is really hectic.

Really.

If I'm already feeling that terrible at only the beginning of the 2 years,
will I go mad after 2 years?

So what I thought,
if only I've set my goals earlier,
if only I know what I want to get in life,
if only I know what I want to be in the future,

maybe I would not land in this state.

when I feel really confused and trapped.

Really.

Confused of what I really want.
Confused of my aim.
Confused.

Maybe I would have been really many times happier if I'm in poly,
or Pioneer JC.

At poly, I'll be focusing on only one area of interest, and its more of really hands-on experience.
At PJ, I'll only need to wake up at 6.30am.


I'm really getting sick of the travelling from BP to Yio Chu Kang everyday.
Really sick of the MRT.
Really sick of being confused and aimless.

Maybe I still need more motivation to go on.
Maybe I'm just too vulnerable.
Maybe.

Perhaps I'll transfer from AJ to poly nx year.
Perhaps.

I'm not inferring that I don't like AJ.
In fact, I am getting the rock of it.
I love my classmates.
I love my cliques.
I love the library.

But, the complexity of human nature, even myself, could not apprehend it.

Study study study.
Travel Travel Travel.
Rush Rush Rush.



mass photo-uploading tml.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]