Life's been real hectic for me, and pretty tiring. But I lead it fulfilling=)
THE BLACK FRIDAY(13.03.09)
From left: Sunshine, Jacelyn, me, Min Yi, Vivian
( Sunshine seems to be laughing really heartily) =O
Sunday(15.03.09)
met up with Xin Fang to print photos to make Elaine's present.
Then we proceeded to her house, where I stayed until 11pm to do the scrap, and then home-ed and continued on the scrap till 4am.
Monday(16.03.09)
HAPPY 17TH!
celebrated Elaine's birthday earlier.
Its really a sucky day which the rain spoiled our plans to Sentosa for a picnic.
Intially I went to Ty's hse to help on the sandwiches and finish up on the scrap.
Then the heavy rain came=(
We went for bowling instead.



then pool-ed at Beauty World. Its my official first attempt on pool, but I think I fared well=)

I like this photo!!! (because I took it!=))

Ting Yan the pro

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Ting Yan's trying to compete with me who looks more bitchy with the flower!

Of course, I'm better!=X
My efforts paid off =)



Wed( 17.03.09)Wed marks the start of my quite sucky harmoc camp.
It turns out to be quite a disappointment to me as perhaps I've expected too much=(
Its not totally well-planned as there's quite bad time management and time is really wasted.
And out of the 11 hours(8am-7pm), around 7 hours are spent on practising harmoc and 5 hours of it spent on practising by ourselves. Its really tiring and we really lose our attention gradually.l and turn restless as we played the same scores again and again.
The games are also not very appealing.
I tried to enjoy myself.
I tried.
I tried.
But I cnt.
Below are some photos I took from harmoc blog.
Jane, my AJHB and BPCO senior.
The guy in uniform is Choon Boon, my Greenridge primary senior, BP senior, AJHB senior.
He's really an eccentric fellow.
Then its time to go home.

The best part of the whole day is the going-home part with the girls as we just keep laughing, esp. with my spastic faces.HAHA!



Mos-ed. I'm really happy to get my
Mos shake Strawberry at CWP as I have not drunk it for ages.
Its really a VERY APPEALING DRINK!
One of my best drinks.
recommended to Yee Rui and WeiLing and they were equally overwhelmed by this drink, and keep saying, " 很好喝!很好喝!!“
18.03.09( Day TWo of Harmoc camp)
Its better today in terms of the time management and games.
Did I mention that I overslept!
cabbed from home-Ang Mo Kio which costs a freaking $18.35 as its also peak hour=(
I'll always remember this lesson!
I'll never oversleep anymore this year!!!
Amazing race turns out to be quite a brisk walk to my group.
Then WeiLing and me, being really bored from the intensive self-practices, start to play around with our nametags.
After the camp, WeiLing and me waited for the seniors to end their briefing before we WESTERNERS, head to Lot 1 for dinner.
Its practically a mini ajhb BP MINI GATHERING as most of them are BP seniors=)
Conclusion:
Overall, the harmoc camp cnt be said as totally successful as there are really flaws for us to pick on. There are really many areas to be improved.
However, I still enjoyed myself for these 2 days, the really hectic 2 days from 8am-7pm, when I saw how strong the bond is within the harmoc seniors and how I know more interesting people and how I develop a greater interest in harmoc.
Be contented with what you have=)