If you are happy if you know, clap your hand.I am happy,
and blessed for who I am.
I love to joke around even in the most serious situations.
I love to be the one who brings about laughter to the others.
I love to be the most positive person who see things in the good-est side.
Year 2009 is really a splendid year.A year when I see myself growing up, really quickly.
I cnt believe how much I have changed.
really a lot.
I tried out many other different things too, which I thought, in my whole life, I would never be connected to them.
such as being a Treasurer.
I've never ever thought that I would get a role other than Mother Tongue rep in my school life, esp a role which is connected to money.
such as trying out a relay run.
I've never ever stood on a track field ever in my life, until I come to JC. I was always part of the audience, cheering for my classmates on the track field, trying their best-est for our House.
such as trying out for more leadership positions.
I once thought that I am born to be led, never to lead the others. I was always the joker in my sec sch class, which is already not very convincing as a leader.
such as having my own ideas and trying to present them in front of a whole group of people.
I still remember that when I am in sec 2, I stood in front of the whole class and just looked intently at my script, while doing my public speaking. Then my clique would just burst into giggles as I speak into English, as I am not very fluent in my English at that moment, with my very "thick Chinese accent", though I'm pure S'porean. From then onwards, speaking up
had always been my greatest fear. I get the wobbly legs and jittering teeth as I speak in front of others. However, I'm trying my best to conquer it now. Trying my best-er. and my best-est.
Though even during the mini PW presentation, I still got the wobbly legs and my unclear articulation, I'm glad to say I'VE IMPROVED=)
I love what I am and what I have now.Though intially, I really detest AJ to the core, but now, I'm really adapting well, getting the pace of it, and hitting the rock of it.I am really thankful for what I have in the past and what I have now.My secondary school life is my most marvellous years of my life, but my sec school life is STILL to prepare myself for my JC life right?Aj-Bpians: Though I do know that we really cannot revert from bp-style to aj-style within such a short time, we still cannot let go of our dearest friends whom we hold so dearly to us, we still cannot forget the wonderful memories which will always remain in the deepest of our hearts. But isn't it time to let it go already, to accept and change?Living in the past is a torture.Not accepting is not a form of expression.And you know what, I'm already feeling really excited about certain events, such as tml's FOL , and Fri's Resilence Trng, and the start of PW, and the possible performances coming up for harmoc.really excited. and looking forward=)