Yesterday and Today were like one of my happiest moments this week.
WHY?
Yesterday!
I WENT TO POTONG PASIR AFTER SCHOOL TO LOOK FOR ELAINE LIM LIM LIM LIM.
I was damn happy yesterday, jumping with undiluted joy when I saw her.
Then I went to collect my pay, and afterwards, we went to ST. ANDREW JC to look at my best friend's study environment as well as catch up with some bpians over there.
The moment I STEP INTO ST. ANDREW, I know that's surely not the place for me.
It is so....
filled with English culture.
Alright. That's all.
And next!
I FINALLY MADE A DAMN GOOD MATE IN AJ.
Her name is Tressa, from Anderson Sec.
And hence, we began to talk non-stop from the beginning to the end of the day!!!
The day was filled with fun and laughter.
And IT IS ONLY THIS DAY WHEN I KNOW MORE ABOUT THE OTHER MG MATES.
HOWEVER!Just when we know more about each other, we are separated!That's how amusing AJ is huh!Putting the orientation on the last day of the week.