TODAY IS THE START OF ORIENTATION WEEK.Supposedly, I should be rejoicing that THE REAL FUN HAS FINALLY STARTED.However, I do know that I should not be expecting too much from AJ's student council's planning and I DO KNOW THE WHOLE WEEK WILL BE FILLED WITH DANCE, GAMES, DANCE, GAMES, DANCE, GAMES and the cycle goes on.
As expected.
tried to make more friends within my OG group.
Anw, I AM AGHAST that within my OG, there's like so many people taking diff. subject combinations, and not what I thought is a purely PCME class.
And hence, I expect people rushing to diff. venues for lectures and tutorials when LESSONS START.
AND I AM STILL SO CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT CCA I SHOULD JOIN.
Guitar is already like no hope.
AND SPORTS AND GAMES are already out of the picture since so many sports have already stop accepting.
Clubs and Societies are like damn boring.
And hence, I am only left with like ccas related to music.
And if there's really like no other ways, I WOULD ONLY HAVE TO RESOT BACK TO MY ERHU WHICH I SWORE I'LL NEVER GO BACK ANYMORE REGARDLESS HOW OUTSTANDING AJCO IS.