THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Monday, February 23, 2009
 
Though this post is just a repetition from what Candice and WeiLing had recently posted...I think I SHOULD POST THESE PHOTOS AS WELL!



And hence, last Friday, WeiLing and me began our "weekly" routine, which is going back to bpco...


as we reached really early, we went to the canteen to study first, while waiting for Miss Candice Goh to reach, which is around 2 hours later.


I felt quite terrible actually( not totally) in the canteen, as if the 2 of us are invisible as compared to other ex-bpians( Endrei, WeiLi etc) who also went back to bp.



shall not fill in the details.

Then Miss Candice Goh popped OUT and we went to co room.


Miss Candice Goh created a commotion in the co room, and I think SERIOUSLY, the whole world is looking at the3 of us intently, as if we are some ODDBALLS.

da-zu ended. AND ITS PARTYTIME!



KAITING, EUNICE, RUI ZHI, CANDICE AND ME!

WeiLing, Candice, Qing Xi, and ME!



and HE is our second conductor and my ERHU teacher whom I go to his hse evry sat with Qi Yuen( in the past) to practise. (and thats 10 bucks for each session!)

Candice and Me!

p.s OMG! I think I really LOOK and FEEL senior over there!

And a photo with our beloved Miss Kong whom I look for around every practice( in the past) to photostap SCORES!!

group photo 1! ( can you see the CO hand sign?)
Formal shots!

After visiting the juniors, I went to watch PINK PANTHER 2 with Candice, and fellow SA-EX BPIANS!!!


Overall, I really had a whale of time on Friday!

Meet up with many bpians and I really have this nostalgic feeling.


I mean its like I REALLY LOVE THE BPIAN SPIRIT!

Frankly speaking, we bpians are really like ONE BIG FAMILY.


A BIG FAMILY OF OUR BATCH OF TOTAL AROUND 170 PLUS STUDENTS.


In the past in bp, whereverI go, I would see familiar faces, that I had seen for the past 4 yrs.


regardless of whether this person had talked to me before anot.


BUT I EVEN IF I WALK ON THE STREETS, I CAN RECOGNIZE YOU YOU YOU THAT YOU ARE A BPIAN!


Now when we graduated, even those who had not talked to me for the past 4 yrs in bp, I DO FEEL SOME SENSE OF ATTACHMENT AND FAMILIARITY as if I HAVE KNOWN YOU FOR SO SO SO LONG!


And bpians congregate together.

Just like the SA-ex bpians.



And I really get so nostalgic on Sunday, while doing my hw, and bp memories just flooded my mind.and tears brimmed my eyes.


Remember the CHEERLEADING COMPETITIONS WHEN WE GATHER TO PRACTISE?

Remember the NIGHT-STUDY SESSIONS?

Remember the times when we just came back from holidays and there's this really great commotion as bpians are chatting about their holidays?
Remember about the who who who?
Remember about the what what what?
Remember about the lessons when we were permanently stationed in our class, waiting for teachers to come?
Remember all the nonsense we talked about during lesson transition times?
I MISS EVERYTHING

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]