THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Monday, February 16, 2009
 
REGINA IS BORED.
REALLY BORED!!!
Orientation ended.
And of course after missing 2 days of Orientation, I forced myself that NO MATTER WHAT, I MUST GO FOR THE LAST DAY OF ORIENTATION!!
Orientation finale as I admit, w/o a campfire, is not an orientation.
But I do tried to enjoy myself by self-enthuing.
THOUGH AT THE START OF THE FINALE, I nearly turned from depresssion to suicide from the degree of boredom.
And as I missed 2 days orientation, I also missed out all the interaction with my OG mates.
And I do admit that when I went back school, I do feel WEIRD, and a little OUTCASTED.
And until now, I still cannot remember/ recognize some of the guys in my OG.
And until now, I have not spoken like even more than 5 lines to some girls in my OG.
BUT I'M TRYING, MY DEAR!
On Orientation finale,
although I do grumble a lot about my OG,
although I do complain a lot that I cnt mix in my OG,
although I do said that my OG sucks because after the orientation finale, the other OGs have OG dinners or gatherings, but my OG just dispersed when we were released.
BUT I'M TRYING, MY DEAR.
And somehow,
I feel that school(normal lectures etc) is really better than Orientation.
I'M AN ODDBALL.
I mix better in between lectures, during all the breaks.
And I think my OG mates may be quite shocked that I actually have a voice, because I just practically kept my mouth shut during the orientation and college cip.
And I REALLY REALLY CNT STAND THE PALLID LIFESTYLE IN AJ!
REGINA LIM LIM LIM GONNA ADD SOME COLOURS!!!
STARTING FROM TODAY.
I'M TRYING.
And I'm bored.
I don't know what to do tml.
I want to finish reading my lecture notes!
I AM REALLY EXCITED OVER STUDYING NOW.(its funny, but its true)
And hence, I studied with elaine lame at lot1 library on sunday, where we sat with zong li, anselm and leon.
Anw, PLS BRING UR JACKETS ALONG IF U WANNA STUDY AT LOT 1.
its freezingly cold.
And today, I went home alone as most of my friends still have to attend lectures.
I ended up in Lot 1 library again, studying.
As for tml, I WOULD LIKE TO INVITE YOU YOU YOU FOR A STUDYING SESSION WITH ME.
I'm bored.
and studying alone is boring.
I'm bored.
and BOREDOM KILLS.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]