And this post is specially reserved for today.
I had a whale of time today, and I admit that I am really enjoying myself in AJ now.
serious.
My cliques make my day.=)
Life's been so far so good.
Getting along well with my classmates.
And they are nice ppl.
Crazier than what I expected.
And hence, I unleashed the craziness within me too.
Permanent timetable started ytd.
And I do like my timetable after I took a look at WeiLing's and Yun Ying's timetables.
Theirs are horrible.
released really late.
And I'm really fortunate that my lessons are rather "squeezed" together, and that explains the earlier dismissal time.
However, I believe life will become hellish for the nx few months.
Feeling some sort of pressure now.
esp. after meeting my chem tutor.
Its really time to work hard now.
I want to pass my promo exam with flying colours.
and get promoted despite all the commitments I have.
I've been trying to make it a habit to read newspapers everyday.
for my GP paper of course.
rather terrified of it.
And I NEED MORE GENERAL KNOWLEDGE!
Yes. And I joined AJHB, which is Harmonica band. I went to the 2nd practice today.
And I think I'm
horrible.Me and gang sat at the first row, and
OOPS, I got RANDOMLY selected by conductor, whom we called LAO SHI, to play solo for a piece of music.
And OF COURSE, I GOT TERRIFIED, AND MY JAW BONE NEARLY FELL TO THE GROUND, AND I GOT THE JITTERS.
esp. when I did not practise the song which LAO SHI told me to blow!
Its like my first time to play that song, and with teeth trembling, I DID IT IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY,
AND I KNOW I MADE A FOOL OUT OF MYSELF.ouch. it hurts.get it fast and get it over quick.Then LAO SHI told another 2 ppl to play the same song, and they did a better job than me(if you have ears you can hear it).
But surprisingly, LAO SHI awarded me the prize (a tiny harmonica necklance), most probably I think that he is too lazy to get up the stairs to the other 2 ppl and I'm sitting just in front of him.
OOPS. I shldn't say that, coz
HE'S A REALLY NICE PERSON, and I think he
FEELS LIKE SHEN LAO SHI, MY BPCO conductor.And below is my REAL HARMOC, and the harmoc necklance.You can really play the harmoc on the necklance!


Yah. its tiny. and its cute. AND I'M JUST BEING LUCKY!
And seriously, I LOVE AJHB.
WHY?
I got many of my friends into AJHB TOO.
WeiLing, YunYing, Yunying' friend( also bpian), Tressa, Yian Lu, Yee Rui, Nadia and her friend.
ANd I REALLY LOVE THE AFTER-HARMOC-GO-HOME-TOGETHER WITH WeiLing, YunYing, Yian Lu, Yee Rui.
Thats the time when I REALLY START MY "SPEECH" and talk continuously. ANd its really FUN with the girls!
And today, during the MRT trip, we saw many "CHILD TALENTED ATHLETES"(LOLX!).
And my bro called me to tell me there's a rainbow in the sky!



In fact there's two rainbows if you are able to see more clearly.
#EDITED: I HOPE YOU GUYS SAW THEM, AS ELAINE LIM JUST TOLD ME SHE SAW THE RAINBOW TODAY TOO!
ANd yes.
I gonna go and do my hw.
Tonnes of hw and lecture notes to read up b4 attending lectures.
I'm tired and I need more sleep!
But I know that I really gonna MUG HARD starting from now, as my commitments may
strained me out later, like Harmoc's concert nx year, NYAA programs etc etc.
And there's PE tml, 6 ROUNDS, CAN I MAKE IT?
And WeiLing and me want to watch Benjamin's Button, Candice, interested???
study hard and work hard.