THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
 
1Feb(初七,人日)

Went 洛阳大伯宫

龙爸爸

羊妈妈
猴二姐兔胖弟



A REAL OX!




牛大便了!BULLSHIT?


OLD ONES ARE BETTER.
How much I agree to this currently.
2nd school day and I know that I have to update sth about start of school and CNY.
SPEAKING ABOUT START OF SCHOOL, I SHOULD START FROM YESTERDAY, WHICH IS ONE OF MY WORST DAY OF MY LIFE AS IF ITS TOTALLY SCREWED UP.
2/2/09(MONDAY)

-woke up at 4.50am.
-met up with WeiLing and Yunying before mrt-ed to school.
-entered school.
-attendance starts at 7am
-I was the first in my group to reach.
-Then this guy came and sat beside me shortly after.
-WE said a POLITE HI to each other, afterwards no WORDS ARE EXCHANGED.
-led by MGLs to auditorium.
-NO more seats as I am one of the last few to get in.
-Sat beside this guy.
-My LHS no ppl.
-All the other girls in my group sat at another area and began to start interacting.
-LEFT ME ALONE
-Then TALKS start.
-PRINCIPAL TALK,
-NTU TALK
-NUS TALK
-SMU TALK
-CHEM TALK
-BIO TALK
-PHYSICS TALK
-MATHS TALK
-ECONS TALK
-CHINESE TALK
-GEOG TALK,
-HISTORY TALK,
-ENG LIT TALK
Then END.
WITH ME PATHETICALLY ALONE, meeting NO NEW FRIENDS and NOT SPEAKING A SINGLE WORD AT ALL.

Between all these talks there's only a 15mins toilet break.

NO RECESS BREAK?
THIS IS MY SCREWED UP FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.
After school, bought school uniform.
Home-ed.
3/2/09
-Today is better.
-Determined to change my fate and revert back to my HIGH SELF(which CHUA CHUA
MOTIVATED ME!), I approached this girl in my group to ignite a conversation.
-AND FORTURNATELY, IT ALL WENT SMOOTHLY.
-LECTURES STARTED.
-FIRST OF ALL, PHYSICS LECTURE.
- TALKED ABOUT CREATIVITY.
-Then Lunch BREAK.
- tHEN GEOG LECTURE,accompanied WeiLing in auditorium
-then econs lecture.
-AND I AM SURPRISINGLY INTERESTED IN ECONS, AND LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!
-School ends.
-bought another set of uniform again.
-MRT-ED with WeiLing
-met Jian Kai
-then meet up with Zheng Wei,
-then lunch at CWP
-AND hence the 3 of us, with nth much to do since our schoolS are released early than other schools( for your information, we are released at 12 plus!) roamed around here and there and finally
-HOME SWEET HOME
SUMMARIZING TODAY, TODAY IS BETTER THAN YESTERDAY.

MY MOOD IS BETTER.
JUST THAT I REALLY GONNA DO STH TO MY RUNNING TAP NOSE.


And I am currently thinking what I should do tml since I only need to attend Chem lecture which ends at 8.45 am and then after which I do not need to attend Lit, Bio, Hist lectures and I have two breaks and that mean I HAVE 5 HOURS FREE BEFORE MY CCA CARNIVAL.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]