
WISH ME ALL THE BEST.
FINALLY, I COME TO MY DECISION.
NATIONAL JC (SCIENCE)
ANDERSON JC (SCIENCE)
PIONEER JC (SCIENCE)
ANGLO-CHINESE JC (SCIENCE)
JURONG JC ( SCIENCE)
NGEE ANN ( PHARMACY)
SINGAPORE POLY ( BIOMEDICAL)
NGEE ANN ( BIOMEDICAL)
NGEE ANN ( TOURISM & RESORT)
SINGAPORE POLY ( TOURISM & RESORT)
With heart pulsating and fingers trembling, I did the registration with trepidation as I know how grave it is if I entered the wrong thing, MY FUTURE IS AT STAKE!
I checked for more than 3 times for the course codes just in case of some stupid mistakes that will end me up in great trouble.
I would like to thank these ppl who gave me advice regarding the registration:
ELAINE LIM: THANKS FOR TELLING ME SOME THING BETWEEN NJC AND AJC.
MY SIS: I called her when she's working!!! and asked her whether I shld put AJC or NJC as first choice. She told me about her opinions lah. AND HENCE, I am more affirmed by what choice I shld get bah.
BASICALLY, I AM JUST SO LOST AND CONFUSED OF WHETHER I SHLD PUT AJC/ NJC as my first choice.
I LOVE AJC TO THE CORE.
I LOVE THE "FEEL" AJC GIVES ME.
WHEREAS NJC, I am so ...afraid... of it.
I don't feel that attachment to that.
HOWEVER, regarding location, NJC is nearer.
regarding degree of mugger-ness, both are the same.
regarding degree of freedom and independence given, NJC wins.
regarding quality of notes, NJC wins.
(thats what my sis told me)
And hence, I still remained with my original choice, which is NJC first, AJC second.
so maybe I'll leave everything to fate.
If I get admitted into NJC, I'll just accept it.
If I get admitted into AJC, I'll just accept it.
I shall dedicate this song to those who are, like me, scared and afraid of what fate will bring to you.
For we are all humans, how would we be able to predict the future?
We can only accept it right?
And keep going on.
LIFE STILL HAS TO GO ON. ( that will always be my famous quote.)
If I get into NJC, I know I'll be all alone without my close friends aroudn me anymore.
No longer recess-ing with your best friends and talk every single thing under the sun.
No longer mugging in class with yoru best classmates.
No longer making fun of your teachers behind their back.
No longer going home together.
I'm so so afraid that one day, when we meet on the streets, we could only give each other an awkward smile or a unwilling "HI" with all our jc friends hanging out beside us.
I'm so afraid of being all alone.
I'm so afraid.
WE GONNA BE STRONG.
Are you swimming upstream in oceans of blue?
Do you feel like your sinking?
Are you
sick of the rain after all you've been through?
Well I know what you're thinking
When you can't take itYou can make itSometime soon I know you'll see'
cause when your in you're darkest hour
And all of the light just fades away
When you're like a
single flowerwhose colours have turned to
shades of grayWell hang on and be strong
Where taking each step one day at a time
You can't lose your spirit
Let live and let live forget and forgiveIt's all how you see it
And just remember keep it together
Don't you know you're never alone'cause when you're in your darkest hour
And all of the light just fades away
When you're like a
single flowerwhose colours have turned to
shades of grayWell hang on, and
be strongNo you're not defeated
And soon you'll be smiling once again
Then you won't have to feel it
Let it go with the wind
Time passes us byAnd know that you're allowed to cry
'cause when you're in your darkest hour
And all of the light just fades away
When you're like a
single flowerwhose colours have turned to
shades of grayWell hang on and be strong