
No longer confused.
No longer.
No longer.
I'm definite and sure.
SURE.
SURE.
SURE.
I've come to a decision to my first 5 choices for the schools/ courses I wanna choose.
1)NJC science stream
2)AJC science stream
3) PJC science stream
4) NP's pharmacy science
5) SP's biomedical science
I've also decided on my subject combination:
H2 subjects: Physics, Chem, Maths
H1: econs
I've also decided on my cca:
most probably guitar ensemble.
I'm thinking of sports such as squash to....
but SPORTS FOR REGINA LIM!!!!???
I'm just afraid that if...IF...IF i REALLY GET ADMITTED INTO njc, will I get really stressed like a madwoman?
Would I turn all lonely and selfish?
I mean its like people like Endrei, WeiLi, and Gladys etc are gg into NJC....
SO AM I REALLY GOING TO NJC?
no.no. no distractions pls. don't get sidetracked.
As compared, I really like AJC a lot a lot (despite the very old facilities and buildings lah!)
My sis said that its a mugger school.
I love muggers around me.
I would feel the heat and rush around me.
I need certain amount of stress and competition.
AJC's cut off for science stream is 8.
I'm 5.
I think I would not be that stressed in Anderson.
Moreover, the old buildings and facilities are not a problem to me.
My memories in BP have told me that I would still be able to study in a school with OLD BUILDINGS and poor ventilation......
So whats wrong with doing all that in another 2 years?
Hence, I feel totally fine if I did not get admitted into NJC.
AJC will be good for me.
Anw, photos will be up soon.
Many photos with me.
but I'm too lazy to post them.
I went back school ytd to visit my CO juniors.
My conductor discourages the 3 of us( candice, wei ling and me) to join co in JCs,
he thinks that its a waste of our abilities.
Anw, did I say that I had actually found a January job but I quit it after working there for six days?
Reason 1: I have to decide on my future.( lookign thru jcs...gg for open houses...yet I cnt apply for leave)
Reason 2: enjoy my holiday
Reason 3: go out with family and friends.( I CNT EVEN APPLY FOR LEAVE FOR MY CLASS CHALET!)
AND! I DID NOT REGRET MY DECISION as I believe afterall, future+family+friends weigh more than money+bah kwa
EDIT/ I signed up for A square prgram. I am sick with a terrible sore throat