Today was so fun, so fun that i forgot my tiredness.
I have been getting well along with my colleagues.
But its a bore that I only get to know them well when the work's going to end.
AND I JUST REALISE THAT I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH MY SIS'S SEC SCH CLASSMATES!!!!
I was really surprised that Xiao Ping, Ming Yue, and Vivien were my sis's friends.
WOW.
WHAT A SMALL WORLD.
ANW.I had an exciting and most fulfiling break today.
I ate with Filzah, Edison and Dayrl(I think this is his name?)
Edison was really damn funny throughout the break and I think all of us really nearly choked on our food.
Anw, it is REALLY BUSY TODAY.
I reached earlier and worked earlier than my supposed-to-be shift.
The queue for gift-wrapping was really long today as compared to normal.
Anw, I worked FREE OVERTIME today as the customers are still not gone yet by 10.30pm.
Xiaoping, Filzah and me, being really grudged, went to grab handfuls of chocolates, insisting secretly that this would be our REWARD for OT.
And hence, many chocolates again for bro tml!=)
Anw, I went home with Shahid and XiaoPing tgt on bus.
And this guy named EDISON got a fright out of me.
He miss-called me(unknown number) and I called him back.
REGINA: Hello,I am Regina. Did anyone call me just now?EDISON: Err..yahREGINA: Huh? why?EDISON: This is calling from JURONG EAST POLICE POST.REGINA: HUH????!!!!????!!!????EDISON:..........................................This is Edison lah!!REGINA:.................WA LAO!....You too bored is it??EDISON: HahaREGINA: WHy u call me?EDISON: I just want to tell you this is my number.lol.REGINA: U 白痴 ah?????!!!!!!!Alright. joke of the day.tired.
tired.
tired.
morning shift tml.tired. tired.tired.Last day tml.