THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
 
Now.
I am getting the tada tada rhymth back again.

AND I ENJOY WORKING ONCE AGAIN.

How contradicting I am right?

esp. with CHUA XIN FANG, ELAINE LIM, TAN WAN XUAN.

And YEP!

I enjoy gift-wrapping.

esp. because we get to slack behind and sneak out some chocolates from the fridge which is at arm's length and talk gibberish when there's no customers.

esp YESTERDAY!!

I really really enjoy yesterday.

It was full of laughter and fun with all my colleagues.

esp. EDISON!
(yup. I have a colleague called EDISON)

the pronunciation mistake between FLAVOUR and FAVOUR.
HAHA.
got us all laughing and rolling on the floor.

This is the conversation...

EDISON: Hey! Can you do me a FLAVOUR???
XinFang+Elaine+ZhengYang+me: HAHAHAHAHAHHA
ELAINE: strawberry or chocolate or....

OK.
And I sneaked out A LOT OF CHOCOLATES YTD for my brother.

My jeans pocket is damn full and I AM DAMN AFRAID when I passed through the security dep.

NUTTY BAR IS NICE!

Alright.
gonna sleep tight.
I am VERY TIRED.
I am intially working morning shift tml(wake up at 7am!) but I rejected the idea.
TOO TIRED.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]