THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Saturday, December 27, 2008
 
Hi!

I am obviously tired again, and just wish that Sunday would come earlier.

First of all, I would like to thank CANDICE GOH for coming all the way to my doorstep to give me the belated birthday presents, which include a pen that I wanted to buy the last time, and I would like to thank WeiLing, Jie Wei, QiYuen and Kaiting for contributing to the presents=)

Secondly, I was very SUAY today.
~I walked all the way to the lrt(and did not take bus 922 which is so near as I think I would be late if I take it) so that I could alight at phoenix for bus 190.
~when I come out of the lrt station, I saw a bus which looked like bus 190 and I RAN and CHASED after it.
~I realiseD i TOOK THE WRONG BUS AND I alighted at bpp interchange
~I waited for bus 700 instead, while seeing bus 922 reach bpp interchange too.boo~~
~I was caught in a bloody traffic jam outside Orchard due to last night CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION.
~I have no choice but to alight at FAR EAST as I am already 15 mins late.
~I RAN all the way from Far East to TAKA.( serious!)
~I was 35mins late.

Thirdly, I went home with Tan Wan Xuan and Edison and we really had a whale of time.

Fourthly, I worked at the main counter in the evening.

Fifthly, I SAW MR KOK CHUN HOU AT TAKA STAFF CANTEEN TODAY.
I was so shocked and went up to him as I don't really recognize him in that blue long-sleeved blouse and TIE(huh? Mr KOK IS WEARING A TIE??).
I wanted to ask him whether he stole his dad's clothes in order to work here, but decided not to.
Yep. And Goh Xin Yi, Josephine and a guy( from 4L1), came to say HELLO to me today.
And Hui Jin( my taka colleague working upstairs) finally realise that I am also working at taka thoguh I SAW HER BEFORE and said HELLO!

FINALLY, GOODNIGHT.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]