THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
 
Apparently, I am feeling all my leg bones falling apart and my back breaking into pieces.

Today has been real fast.

gained a further insight of Royce staff and THEY ARE REALLY REAL NICE PPL.

Hence, with me praying hard that I would not create any chaos or troubles today(like what I did ytd), I still created a great disaster when i just stepped into taka.

I got retained at the security dept. as they said that I cnt work since I dont have the promoter pass.

I mean WHAT THE HELL, do I LOOK LIKE SOME FREAKING TERRORIST OR RIOTER THAT I SHOULD DESERVE SUCH TREATMENT???

I thought that as long as I act blur, and claim that today is my first day working, and just hand in my IC for a dono-what-pass, I would just get in as how Filzah( colleague) had taught me.

But apparently, perhaps they find me more suspicious with my GIGANTIC BAG, they preferred to retain me for a bloody 25 mins, and do whatever procedures, before I am admitted in.

Working at ROYCE is really GREAT.

Yaseer and Shahid are damn humorous and outgoing.
( Even Shahid said that I am the only Chinese Royce staff!)
Filzah and Cempakah are really easygoing.
Selina is really a nice manager.
(See?!I really have a hard time rmbing all the names!)

But hey! Working in TAKA is damn complicated.

You have to stand for 8 hours w/o sitting[thank goodness there's another1 hour break ].

And the procedures are really COMPLICATED.

Hence apparently, I looked like a total blur-queen and dumbass today, and I think I am recognized by most of the security staff.

I feel so embarrassed when I reach my Royce counter today!

And i did not punch my card intially and had to go back to punch my card.

Hence Pandada and Tan Xuan Xuan and Chua Fang Fang should be grateful to me that they do not need to undergo such embarrassment like me as I had gone thru all of them and will tell them what to doto avoid my embarrassment and will not look like a dummy like me as I would have taken their photocopies of their Ic and given my supervisor for the stupid promoter pass.

WTH.

I hope NOTHING WILL GO WRONG TML.

No pressing wrong of the cash register or taking the wrong things for the customers or making a fool out of myself in front of the seniors.

But working at ROYCE is really enjoyable.

You get to meet interesting ppl and widen your social circle.=)
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]