THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Monday, November 3, 2008
 
You know what?
I met the most FUGLY O' level paper today.
Well.
It is esp so if I put in the GREATEST effort for this paper.
I started earlier than others.
I studied longer hours than others.
I revised twice for each theme I chose.

But I did the most FUGLY choice during the paper.

I did the most FUGLY way I did for the paper.

I think I did better for Prelims.
not THINK
but CONFIRM

The others think the paper is easy.
And I know I am in deep trouble.

The higher you set your standards to be, the greater the disappointment you'll get.


UGLY PAPER.
I hate you.

I don't know how many times I swore vulgarities in the lift.

Labels:

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]