THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Saturday, November 29, 2008
 
Supposingly...this post should be posted earlier hence the present tense for some of the verbs*-*)
THURSDAY
I went kite-flying with mom and BRO on THURSDAY.
Our kites are super beautiful!!!

Well.

I could only say that the 3 of us have not mastered the ART OF KITE-FLYING.
It...was TERRIBLE!!!
We went to the field near our house, which was surrounded with FLATS.

And hence, our STUPID actions had attracted almost all the residents in the flats
esp. our laughter.

It was just so amusing to see the 3 of us running with our kites, attempting to make them fly.
Our attempts still FAILED!

The kites did not fly higher than 1 storey.

And as the grass is soaked with water, my bro and I got DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY, with grass, mud, and groundwater.
It was tiring!
My bro and I ran almost the whole diameter of the field, trying several attempts.


Just then, I realised that I GOTTA EXERCISE!!!

I was panting all the way.
After that, my bro and me went home to fetch the badminton rackets, while mom went to nearby mama-shop to buy newspapers.

Badminton session is FUN as well=)

And then
The worst thing occurs.
When we were returning home with pangs of hunger and fatigue overcoming us,

we realised.......................................................................................................................

MY BRO AND I LEFT THE KEYS at home!!!!

Mom attempted to get the keys at home using a bamboo stick (borrowed from neighbour)

but to no avail!
And hence, the three of us had to wait for about 3 hours before DAD reach home from work.
RODE BIKES to FAJAR for dinner instead.
Roamed around.


RODE home.

lingered around the playground while bro played cards with his friends.


Playground with slides, trees swaying gently with the balmy breeze, children playing around with untainted laughter, toddlers prying their eyes around to get a better look of the world.

I sat on one of the "cars"( its one of the playground items).

Moving it forward, backward, forward, backward.

Hey!
I did this too around 7 years ago right?
When I am Primary Three! Memories flooded my mind while I laid back in the serenity of the environment, enjoying the peace and the "almost natural environment".

With nothing much to do, I went on to the slides.

Slide down. Went up. Slide down. Went up.
repeated the cycle again and again. No exhausted. but a tinge of pure joy.

I walked to pavement along the "forest" nearby my house which is near the nature reserve.

The air is fresh. so refreshing that I feel "suddenly alive".

That's LIFE right?

HEY!

Why neglect what you have in order to search for BETTER things?

Opportunities come and go.
GRAB IT.

friday

I went out with sister( I think its around 1 year since I went out with her???), her friend, and her friend de friend de friend.

So PRACTICALLY, I went out with my sister's friend de friend de friend!

Outram Park-ed

Bugis-ed.

WEST Mall-ed.

Home-ed.

TODAY

nothing much actually. And hence, I SHALL post my BRO's pictures which I HAD taken ages ago.

SWEET!!!!!I think the girl is my bro's friend's sister?


he is afraid of BIG BUGS...

he loves to make ugly faces just like me...

dAD and BRO.

I believe he's always thinking of me?=X
nice shots!

PRINCESS EDWIN! KNIGHT EDWIN!
YAY!
SOLDIER EDWIN!
Fireman EDWIN!
He's my core.
I had a hard time organising the pics for this post!
shall give up!
And hence more pictures will be coming!
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]