THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
 
I am now at WAN XUAN-THE-SOTONG 's hse.

Imagine that!
I did not go home for the whole day!!!
Most probably I will be reaching home at around 10 tonight.

SERENE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY+ BBQ!!!!!!!

And I WANT TO SLEEP NOW.

TODAY IS THE DAY.

THE LONG AWAITED DAY.

THE END OF O LEVELS.

I SIMPLY ALLOWED TOO MANY MATTERS TO CRUSH MY HEAD TODAY
WHILE DOING THE CHEM PAPER.



Anw, I cannot stand this blogskin anymore longer.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]