How's life people?
Its been a week and 1 day since the end of O's.
How are you?
What have you been doing?
Slogging your guts out with work?
or rotting like hell at home?
or enjoying at the seventh heaven in WONDERLAND?
I've been rotting last week, busy this week, and enjoying these few days.
I've been going out for about everyday for this week.
TUESDAYwent out with Wan Xuan and Elaine to CWP then TOWN and we clinched a lousy job which we rejected to go in the end.
Prom people!
Enjoyed yourself?
Our bus passed by Raffles Town Club when we were returning home.
However, no one was out there.(stupid! All of them are inside!)
WEDNESDAYSTRINGS OUTING.
BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION FOR THESE FOLLOWING PEOPLE:
WeiLing, Eunice, Wan Ting???( I FORGOT WHOSE THE 3RD PERSON), and me.
Thanks for the 2 weeks earlier present.
Thanks to all who chipped in(Idk who exactly sorry. Its not written on the card)
I did not really particularly enjoyed the day.
It kick-started with a sunny day and ended in a rainy day with clasps of thunder roaring.(really???).
I shared the double bike with Bo Chao and we were totally drenched when we cycled back to our belongings as the rain started all of a sudden.
Wanted to bathe but all circumstances told me no.
Went home sticky and smelly.
Shall not elaborate.
WAITING FOR PHOTOS!!
CANDICE!!!LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!
TODAYSuntec-ing in the morning with me directing the journey with BUSES as its my old workplace!
Yuppie! With Tan Xuan Xuan and Pandada again.
Interview-ed and I am super excited over it.
Went around after brunch-ing.
Met Chua Fang Fang and Fionana.
Walked around.
Next destination: Orchard
This operation was aborted as I was not feeling well.
MRT-ed
Reached home.
And I'm here.
Yay. Lets return to my main subject.
ROTTING AT HOME vs SLOGGING AT WORK.
I prefer the latter.
I am not the type that could stand days or even MONTHS of resting.
I need to hop around!
I need to move about!
I need to practise my pronunciation!
I need to talk!
I need to walk!
I need to train my brain!
I need to see
You,
yOu,
yoU.
TOUCHED?
Yay.
But apart of working,
I believe in MEETING.
This quote floats up in my brain when I thought of this subject,
Faber/ Montag: "Have we been having so much fun that we have forgotten about the
world ?"I've practised my lit before kk!
Interesting, just another way round.
I've been seeing Elaine and Wan Xuan almost everyday for last and this week.
Its been really fun and enjoyable and happy with their company.
But it seems that its been around 1 week that I have not seen many people esp
4P2-ians.
No class outing.
No chalet.
Nothing.
Does it mean that once school ends, the bonds in between are broken?
Frankly speaking, I believe that even next year, there will be NO OPPORTUNITY for our class to gather together.
It will definitely occur when everyone pushes the responsibilty to each other.
The OUTCOME:
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
.........
...........
.............
...............
.................
.....................
........................
...............................
......................................
................................
............................
......................
...................
............
.........
......
...
..
.
The bonds are eroded eventually, the past is forgotten, the future is foreseen.and We seem as if we have never met each other.