THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Saturday, November 1, 2008
 
DISTRACTED.
I took 3.5 hours to finish THE FOUR PRINCIPLES OF GOVERNANCE!!WOW!!
You know how distracted I am.
Most probably my brain is so full of information that it cannot work in the right state now.


I told myself that I must finish GOVERNANCE and HEALTHCARE today!
Most probably "SINGAPORE" and "BRITAIN" don't like me.
VENICE is great.
My date with VENICE went out smoothly ytd.
I hope that VENICE would come out for the exam!
Pray.
I'll pray.
IRAQ and KUWAIT go alway.
Practically I read through IRAQ and KUWAIT three weeks ago and I think something is still left in my mind.
SRI LANKA and NORTHERN IRELAND would be having breakfast with me tml morning.
Although I memorised the topic 3 weeks ago, I think I have not grasp the concepts well yet.
GLOBALISATION is done through a few days ago.


I don't know whether I made the right choice of memorising 4 topics.
Made up too much of my memory space.
And I'm worried about human geog though I finished 1.5 topics already.
I'm also afraid that I am wrong to choose FOOD as one of my topics.
It would be the FIRST TIME trying out FOOD questions.
It would be a high risk.
Hence I was wondering whether I should finish all the 4topics.
decided not to.


6 more days to PARTY day.
TWO WEEKS have passed and I believe I can still hang over it.
Energy level is coming low.
But I am recharging myself everyday.


Anw, I don't know whats wrong with MSN.
I cannot log in since morning.=(


I do not want a "ONE NIGHT STAND" with GOVERNANCE and HEALTHCARE today.
Hence I'm going back to them NOW.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]