THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Thursday, October 2, 2008
 

This week

Monday: baked

Tuesday: I did not attend school. studied with Elaine at fajar mac until 8.30pm

Wednesday: Hari Raya Puasa. I studied with Elaine and Wan Xuan at fajar mac until 8.30pm

Thursday:School. I have a terrible headache.gonna sleep earlier.

Friday: School.


I have a super super terrible headache.

6 more weeks.

Would I survive?


Graduation Day is coming.
天无不散的筵席
I know that we have to part one day.
Life still have to go on.
Its just that we are taking a different route.
Off for a nap!(if only I can get to sleep)
Cherish every day.
Go. Regina.
You are not competing with others.
But yourself.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]