THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
 
The study room, just as expected, is BRAVO and salubrious(new word I learned!).
When we reached there, Wx and I found a table and settled quickly.

But, BUT, BUT, both of us learned sth really useful today.

which is OPENING THE DOOR.

The study room's door is REALLY DIFFICULT TO OPEN.

We would have to swap the card, wait for the beep to come, while holding the handle nervously.
Then when we FINALLY managed to open the door successfully after several attempts, we have the intention of going down on our knees in tears, overpowered by victory to do anything else , or shout in jubilation. That is really a fine moment of pride and exhilaration!

Of course this is euphemism!

However, I am really glad that I went out to study today as I am DEFINITELY going to doze off at home.

I have that surge of energy which keeps me going the whole day when I study outside.
I am already going to close my eyelids while sitting in front of my computer.

Alright. I have to go for dinner.

I am going to SLEEP AT 10 SHARP TONIGHT.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]