Last day of school.
Last day of School.
Last day of School.
Although I do not feel like going to school today, I pulled myself up from bed and got into my school uniform, for I know today is the last day I would be having proper school lessons in BPGHS.
I knew it all along that Xin Fang, Ting Yan, Elaine, Wan Xuan are not going to school today.
I thought that at least Yan Shuang is going school today.
But. but.
but. but.
but. but.
No one.
No one close to me in this school came to school today.
No one.
I reached the school and it was only about 5 mins to assembly.
So, I stood there alone, looking around for someone that I can talk to and kid around.
Then the bell went, and people start streaming in to the bball court.
Then you get sympathies from ppl.
Well, things did not get better.
When you are leaving the bball court, your teacher called you with "that look" that would make your legs go wobbly with fear.
Then, his "fading blue" eyes looked into your eyes, give you accusing glances and began to malign you.
He firmly believe that he is right.
I knew that my memory is not failing me, and I really HANDED IN.
And so, I walked back class alone, from the already-going-to-be-emptied bball court, with my vision slowly blurring, and tinting my head up so that the tears would not fall off.
" Its the last day, so lets stay happy today"
I sat down at my seat, and soon lit lesson begins.
Feelings surge as I grabbed my whole packet of tissue and wiped away all those mucus and the tears.
Full marks for my pretense, no one knew it.
Mr ng showed those "sad sad" videos which the background music was making things worse for me.
During recess,I stayed in class and ate my home-made Chocolate cake, which I intended to share.
Then the bell rang, I scrambled to the ladies and realised that no one was in the toilet.
No one.
It was too late, and thus I stayed there.
Then a group of giggling girls went in.
To my horror, she was one of them.
And thus, she went in , took a look at me, gave that " I SAW A GHOST " face, and sniggered.
Almost after each lesson today, the teachers said "goodbye" and wished you best luck for your future.
During the last 5 mins of your last lesson, your teacher said, " Everyone of you is outstanding.It is the most difficult year for me to select the most outstanding student."
After school, people said goodbye or shook hands with each other.
Goodbye.