THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
 
I'm losing the beat.
The ta-da ta-da ta-da momentum.

After tml, it would be the END OF SECOND WEEK OF O'S.
And I am very very very excited about it.

But the Humanities week is coming.

hate it hate it hate it.

I am afraid that I would not be able to fulfil all the promises I made to myself regarding the things I want to do after O's.

Because I would be SO TIRED and SO SICK and so PISSED OFF.

I started studying for O's around 50days before the first paper.

The O's take place for about 30 days.

Thats around 80 days of non-stop studying.

I have not included the days for prelims, common tests, school tests....

My life is pallid and prosaic.

Sometimes I think to myself, " Am I a teenager?"

I do not want the situation when I am at the age of 30/40/50/60.....,
I would realise that, "Hey!!I should have done that when I am younger!!!!"

You know what?
Sometimes I really think that its a misery to live in S**ga**re(I believe you know what I'm saying!)
No life, no fun, no entertainment.

You are just stuck to that computer or tv if you are at home.
And wonder what!?
You watch the same shows broadcast on tv again and again.
Or most probably you will watch a show that says" 全岛首播” but you will realise that this show is broadcast in other countries for around half year ago?

I think I watched the 黄飞鸿 shows for more than 7 times since the age 5!

Most probably you would think,
lets go to the theme park/ wild wild wet/east coast park/ west coast park!!

I don't mind if you love to join the long queues!
ANd the facilities are like ....boo....
It may be nice for the first trip=)
but it would not be that if you went for the trip for more than 2 times.
The 360 degrees ride would no longer be that EXCITING
The haunted house would no longer be that SCARY( the props inside can be a little more authentic )

What do teenagers do in Singapore??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well, Regina

go back to that "run/sprint/jog" of yours now.
sick of this cycle.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]