THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
 
Having only a pitiful 5hours of sleep last night, I look wan and exhausted.
My mind is clear, but my body is drained of energy.

I went to school for hcl lesson today.
Its rather useful.

I gathered for assembly with Heeyi.
Then, yes.
For my first time in my life in BPGHS, I am able to see the people who raise the flag!
The air is cool.
There is almost no one to obstruct my view and thus I do not need to tip-toe to get a better look!

I am going to cc's study room to study with wx, in half a hour's time.
The study room is cosy, air-conditioned....
and FREE

Anw, I went to check on the dates of opening house of some JCs.

NJC: 18 Oct(9am-3pm)
Hwa Chong: 10 Oct(1oam-4pm)
ACJC: 8Oct( 1pm-6pm)today???

kk.gtg
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]