After visiting Elaine's and Xin Fang's blog, I decided to do SOMETHING!
NUMBR 1:WHAT I AM GOING TO DO AFTER O'S.Well. This is important!
Although I have written down on foolscap a list of things which I am going to do after O's, I'll like to share!
1)
WORK. I am totally a work-maniac or "self-saddist". I can't stay at home for that 2 months doing nothing except laying my legs around and wait for my parents to spoon-feed me.
2)
SMILE. I am going to wear a smile on my chubby face everyday!
3)
EXERCISE. Exercise is good. Exercise is cool. Exercise is beneficial for my health!
4)
GATHERINGS. There are all sorts of gatherings. And I love all of them!
-1 December: My pri school gathering with my pri sch girlfriends.
-Co outing
-Gathering with Elaine,Xin Fang, Ting Yan, Wan xuan!
- and not to forget Candice and Weiling!=)
5)
VIDEOS. I am going to watch every taiwan drama serial!(impossible= I-M-POSSIBLE)
6) TUTOR MY BROTHER. His studies is......! ER JIE got to help!7)
Change a look! Most probably I am going to dye half of my head
orange and the other half
pink. I would stand out in the crowd and no one would say that he/she cannot see me with the others blocking me! And I am going to have a center-parting from the front edge of my head to the back!
Please be reminded that the above list is not exhaustive!