Yes.
You are not seeing things.
REGINA LIM IS BACK.
I am back as promised( though earlier).
I had 闭关so that I can forbid myself from using the computer during this week of holiday.
However, i still use the computer everyday.
Well, it is coming to the end of the September holiday.
To me, I regard this holiday as a LONG weekend instead.
I balanced work and play equally during this week!
I studied in the morning and spent equal amount of hours for slacking around with computer or some jogging.
The weather was not really good for the past few days.=(
Ok....so let me tell you what I did during this week...
31/8/08( Sunday)
I did the physics ten-yr series!And I jogged in the afternoon!
1/09/08( Monday)I went to Fajar to study with Wan Xuan and Elaine!
2/09/08(Tuesday)I studied at home!3/09/08(Wed)I studied at home!
4/09/08(Thurs)I went to Jurong and studied with Jamie=)
Yes, and introducing to you, Jamie is my primary school friend.
I knew her since Primary 1!
That indicates that we are friends for 10 years.
Wow!
(You are supposed to "WOW" with me)
She is a really friendly and amiable girl.
We meet up every year even when we get into diff. sec schools!
She's in swiss cottage.
I would like to tell you the planet Earth is indeed a small world(lol).
Introducing to you the different relationships.
( the names in green are swiss cottage girls, and the names in red are bp girls.)
Jamie---(same primary school as )------Regina
Melody----(same primary school as) -----Wan Xuan, Ting Yan
Su yu ----(same primary school as )-----Serene
Jamie, Melody, Suyu are good friends!
Regina, Wan Xuan, Ting Yan, Serene are good friends!
The swiss girls are still in contact with the respective bp girls!
lol.
Anw, Jamie is real serious when she studied.
She studied for the whole day non-stop.(from 10am-around 10pm?)
It is such a relief that she is working hard for her prelims and O's.
5/09/08( Fri)Mind's cafe-ed with Xin Fang, Ting Yan, Elaine, Yan Shuang!I had actually agreed Jamie, Madeline, Irene to study at Woodlands.
But I told them that I cnt go at the eleventh hour.
Afterall, I think that we(Ty,xf,elaine, ys,me) rarely go out tgt.
It seems that if I cnt make it on fri, the gathering will be called off.
(they seem to be bz on sun)
I do not want this to happen just because of me.
At least some beautiful memories will remain after O's.