THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
 
I was not blogging for the past few days, and will not be doing so in the next few weeks.
Why?
O LEVELS ppl!
It is just 40 days to the first paper!!
I feel as if I have many things to do, but yet so little time.

I'm trying to finish as many assessments as I can before O's.
You may ask me why I have so many assessments at home.
You can credit it to my noble sister!
She has TONNES of O level assessment books and exam papers left for me as she did not finish two yrs ago.
And I am going to do it for her!
The reason why I termed this mission as "IMPOSSIBLE MISSION", is because there are really too many books and papers.
For example, I have a total of 6 physics assessment books( 4 ten-yr series and 2 topic-by-topic revision papers).

Tough.

And I am really not confident in my Humanities and languanges!!

I have been sleeping late lately, around 12 plus(that's real late !).

6 hours of sleep is really not enough for me.
However, I feel energetic and boisterous in the day and at night!
I am going to sleep even fewer hours these few weeks, but I will definitely get a good night sleep everyday during the O'S!!

Good luck to all of you.
and most importantly, myself.

Goodbye and see you soon.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]