I just reached home and feel so exhausted all of a sudden.
Yet, I have to go out in another 30mins.
She is so selfish these few days.
I feel such distaste for her for these two days whatever she did.
Thinking for only yourself.
Whatever.
It just makes my blood boil.
Anw, school today was short and swift.
Not to mention COLD too.
It is freezingly cold!
I wonder if Singapore is really going to snow one day.
I will go "WOW!"
Anw, Xin Fang, Elaine, and Ting Yan did not went school and that left me alone in school today!
Anw, 6people in my class did not go to school today.
ANd 5 in 4P1.
I heard that 4P3 did not get any better.
I did not really feel really isolated today as the class was still filled with hectic activities!
After school, I met up with wx and we went to study! Serene joined us too!
So we studied....
And we met Jamie...
Then wx and serene went to find the swiss girls when I said that they are at subway...
Soon they are back...
And Jamie, Melody, Su yu, Ren yi( my another pri school friend) came to join us!
We had a really awkward chat....
And soon we went back to our books again.