THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Monday, September 15, 2008
 
As expected, there were many people downstairs celebrating Mid-Autumn.
We played with candles and sparklers and lanterns.

As a geog student, I strongly believe that sparklers that produce a whole lot of gas should be ban.
I was nearly choking at the fumes, though I was one of the sources.
Anw, I went home pretty early with sis while my bro and mom stayed downstairs and played with the other children.

I HATE THE FAT FAT AUNTY WHO SCOLDED/"SOURED"/ HIT my bro.
Intially, the aunty reprimanded my bro over sth which my bro is obviously not at fault.
I was standing near to her, and I stared intently at her.
She moved her gaze and caught my eye.
Then she became "pai seh" and reverted her tone to a softer one.
I had the impulse to go up and hurl abuse at her for reprimanding my bro straight in the face for the second time when I was leaving.

I meant," SHUT UP , YOU FAT AUNTY!"
You can sense how irritated I really was.
Anw, when my bro and mom reached home, my mom scolded him for being so foolish and stood there for the FATAUNTY to strike him.
Then we realised that the AUNTY pretended to be playing a game(hitting hands), and when my bro's turn came, she became super mighty and STRONG????

I was really unhappy over the fact that there are a bunch of uncivilized teenagers downstairs playing with sparklers at the bball court.
Don't you know that the bball and tennis courts floor are new?
Don't you know that by burning candles and sparklers on the floor leave ugly marks on the "new floor".
I was even repugnant when I saw the scene that they threw the burning sparklers into the tennis court(which is locked) from the bball court.
I had the impulse to call the police at once to inform them that someone is vandalising public property at my house area.
But my mom said,"this is none of your business. 多一事,不如少一事".
I was unable to contact the police or my dad.
I wanted to do so, so that these uncivilised, uncultured people with no mannersims would be out of my sight at once.
I fought back with my mom, and argued that we should do so!


I am seriously in a bad temper today after such a series of events.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]