THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Saturday, August 16, 2008
 
wtf.
I feel so uneasy now.
physics tuition today was ok.
But what mr Loh told me made me feel so insecure.
I reached earlier today and he asked abt the physics paper.
I told him that I did not finish many questions, about ten marks gone.
He sort of analysed that if lets say I get the others correct...I would at least get 60 plus over 80 right?or 50 plus is already quite not bad already right?



It was then I realised that that ten plus marks are so precious and important.
I mean it would be IMPOSSIBLE for me to get all the other questions totally correct right?
And my mcqs are not really that perfect too right?
My wish of getting my first A1 for a major physics exam in these 2 years are gone.
Moreover, I have the stupid feeling that I flunked paper 2.


wtf.

Most probably I become too complacent already.
When did all these happen?
I know I am not that material for those general, thermal, wave physics questions.
RMB I scored 28.5/100 for last yr physics mid-yr exam?
I thought I have learnt my lesson.
But it all came back again.

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Even if I pass the paper with a stroke of luck,I would be sorry for myself.

Imagine those tuition lessons and the amount of tuition fees I have burnt a hole in my parents' pocket.

I feel as if I have let down my parents, Mr Loh, Mr Hisham, the red mcq bk, those physics assessment books on my shelves which I promised to do bt never really do at all and most importantly myself.

wtf
I expected something better frm me.
Maybe it is just too early to talk abt all these now.
The results will show.

Maybe I am just being too pessimistic at the moment.

What is so paradoxical about humans is that although they knew they can do it, but they will rarely put themselves together to do it.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]