We went to the Singapore Flyer.
I took pictures to show that I have REALLY went to the SINGAPORE fLYER (to all those who don't believe in me.)=.=
And I wanted to present a nerd look today, and so I clipped up my hair...and brought my specs.
In the end, I look horrible in all the pics.
Thus I shall only show some pictures which is more presentable.
on the bus...
My bro really knows how to pose right?
And he said that there are snakes among the trees behind him...

posh chair!
Anw, the washrooms at there have air-conditioner!

On the flyer....

My dad and bro.

I did not rotate the pics....so please turn your head accordingly!
My sis, cousin, bro.


about the peak of the wheel.
Anw, at here, the announcer in the cabin said sth which i think is rather amusing. " Ladies and Gentlemen, you are at the peak of the Singapore flyer, the tallest ferris wheel in the world. You are at about 165m of altitude. Remember,
You are at the top of the world."
That only reminds me of "You
jump, I
jump."



My aunt, cousin and bro.

The floating stage






Looking down...




Trying to be funny..








Reaching the end...



Some "macho" bikes

The most protruding one...


In conclusion, the trip was not as exciting as I thought to be. It did not really reached my expectations.
It was not really THAT TALL when looking down from the peak(despite 165m).
And the view was not really that of "WOW".
It was a 30 min ride, and time passes really fast.
I personally think that it is not really worth the normal adult priceof $29 plus, which indicates that every 1 min on the ride costs $1.
Especially when the casino is not fully built yet and what you can see is only machineries working on large mounds of soil.
Hmm.
LAstly. A family photo=)
