Today's NATIONAL DAY CELEBRATION is a disappointment.
Reasons:
1) rain
2) boring cheers with no climax
3) the floor is wet but we are still forced to sit on it
4) everyone was pulling a long face.
It is the last, last celebration we had in this campus, in BPGHS.
so although I am able to get MC today(went to physician's today), I still went to school.
Anw, after the celebration, I went to lot one with Elaine and Wx.
PASTA MANIA.
and I left first as they have art afterwards.
I went to my chinese physician again and got my medicine again.
She said that my neck and back was rather stiff, and so I was offered a "sort of painful massage" on the neck.
And now, the back of my neck is VERY, VERY red.
This will continue for about 3-7 days.
So I am not heading anw these few days( except school and tuition) to display my RED neck.
I wasted half a day by not revising my geog which i promised myself to.