Today is another boring day. I went home after school, but rushed out again, and just reached home.
Why is my life getting more and more dead?
Anw, the word "NUANCE" just popped up into my mind.
Although I know there's such a word all along, I did not really look up the dictionary for the meaning.
NUANCE(noun)~a subtle difference in meaning or opinion or attitude~"Without understanding the finer nuances you can't enjoy the humor".
Remember it. especially for those who wish to improve desperately in english just like me.
It may be useful one day.
SEPTEMBER HOLIDAY IS COMING.
Tomorrow is teachers' day celebration.
Anw, I believe many people just like me do not give presents to teachers anymore in secondary school.
Actually I was rather shocked in sec 1.
I remembered that I thought of getting a gift for some teachers, but did not purchase the items in the end.
I thought I was the only one.
But in fact,
no one bought anything!
This was rather surprising as being a good, obedient, MODEL student(lol) in primary school, I would NEVER forget to get sth for my teachers!
And I remembered that I would give either a
RED PEN or MARKER for the teacher every year.
Hmm, thats the trend in my primary school then.
But the point that the teachers get MARKERS for free from the general office is rather contradicting.
For the teachers do not require MARKERS as a gift
if they can get them for free.
Upcoming events (AGAIN!?!)for regina Lim1) 29 August(fri): Teachers' Day celebration+PRIMARY SCHOOL gathering( Actually I am going for the gathering, as I know that this may be most probably the last primary school gathering in GRPS. But I have to rush home as the "computer maintainence man"(?) is coming tml in the afternoon!
There's some problems with my com although it was only bought 8months ago.boo.)
2) 30 August(sat): FERRIS WHEEL(super super anticipating!)3) 31 August(Sun): Badminton with friends in the morning!!4) 1 september( mon): study date with Wx!5) For the rest of the days during the one-week holiday, I am going to stay in my hermit. In chinese, it is also known as 闭关.I am going to re-adjust myself and prepare myself for the upcoming tedious study period. That means that I am not going to BLOG, ANSWER CALLS, SMSes, going out(except for tuition, makan...), use computer(hopefully).