Poof!!!
Its a weight off my shoulder.
Prelims started for one plus week.
And its going to end in another one wk.
Let me rest a while b4 I get into my Chem books.( not very confident for my chem as I have not really OFFICIALLY started)
English paper 1 was a disaster.
ss and geog were quite ok.
physics paper was disappointing. I did not manage to finish a whole lot.
Emaths and Amaths was quite easy.
I forgot what I wanted to blog.
I had sth on mind when I was walking home alone today.
I forgot what it was.
Anw, the pasa malam near my home has opened!
This indicate lots of food for me again!
Did you listen this song at the left hand side of my blog page?
I think it is super nice.
Always feel quite nostalgic while listening to this song.
Its by 徐佳莹,one of the competitors in 超级星光大道3。
The songs she compose on her guitar are really awesome.
There's something about death that is comforting. The thought that you could die tomorrow frees you to appreciate life now. -Angelina Jolie