ONE MORE DAY!
great.marvellous.brillant.excellent.well done.perfect.bravo.extraordinary.awesome.WOW.!lol.
I am not really in the exam mood this week.
I watched the Olympics during the wkend.
It is just
BRAVO.Anw, The table tennis on Sunday is
AWESOMEThe 42 km marathon on Sunday afternoon was EXTRAORDINARY.
Am and em paper 2s are tougher than paper 1s.Am paper was badly done=(.Geog paper 2 was unsatisfactory.
I spent MANY DAYS memorizing three topics.
However, I forgot everything during the exam!
That's really terrible.
I have sufficient time but I do not know what to write!
Especially eco-tourism and community-based tourism!
I read them in the morning, but nth came into my mind during the exam!
I am only going to revise chem tonight!
It is rest time now!
Anw, I do not know why I feel so energetic nowadays.
Even though I slept at 12 last night and woke up at 5 plus in the morning,
I feel so awake now!
Even if I want to have a afternoon nap, I cnt force myself to do so(this line is ironic!)