Omg.Omg.Omg
eh.nth serious happened actually.haha.
I just have the sudden urge to say OH MY GOD.
anw, life's getting more and more boring with the constant studying, sleep, eat, study , eat, sleep.
Had been studying SS since Friday but it seems that nth gets into my mind.
I aborted Sat as a study day as its the day when I really do not have the feeling to open my books.
But I practised oral with Elaine ytd!
haha. After tuition, we went to LJS and practised oral.
Fancy that.
The lady and her son next table is like looking at us with weird expressions as if we are some sort of Mars freaklings.
We know that its a little too early to practise oral, and not really many ppl practise oral after all.
But, BUT, Elaine and me have the ENGLISH-ORAL-PHOBIA.
Practice make perfect.
Nothing seems to get in as I revised ss.
I feel like "I'M IN DEEP TROUBLE"
and thinking of lots of things to do after prelims.
I wanna watch 黑糖群侠传. My sis is watching it currently, and I have peeped a little and IT IS SUPER DUPER NICE.
but 've got to push this after O's.
I will definitely be addicted onece I start watching.
Anw.
Recruit.study mates who are willing to spend sundays with me studying.Requirements: Able to motivate me to study. no excessive gibberish talk during studying.I know its odd, but when I'm studying, I came up with this childish idea.I cnt spend sundays by myself at homeElaine they all are not willing to spend sundays with me=(