THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Thursday, August 21, 2008
 
IT IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prelims finally over after a long, not very gruelling, not very tedious three weeks of revision.
I slept at 2.15 am and woke up at 5.45 am in the morning today.
I slept for only 3.5 hours!!!
I think this is the day I slept the least hours in a day.
I was doing the "surprise"!!.
Perhaps the surprise is not really that surprising or may not really be that successful.
However, I tried my best!=)

The NE QUIZ is interesting=)

HALL OF FAME
MASTER CHUA!
EXPERT ONG!
SENIOR LIMS!
JUNIOR TAN!

Upcoming events for regina lim!
1) 23 july: Class outing at SENTOSA( I may not be going....)
2) 29 July: TEACHERS' DAY CELEBRATION(omg. It is teachers' day next next monday!)
3)30 July( next Saturday): SEPTEMBER HOLIDAY STARTS!
4) 30 July: FAMILY+relative outing on SINGAPORE FLYER(looking forward)


Anw, this wkend will be rather bland for me.
I will be staying at home most of the time.
Actually,I am going to Sentosa tml with elaine, wx, they all, but it was called off last min.
And the class outing....not very sure.

Hey girls( Ting yan, Xin fang, Elaine, Yan shuang):
We got to go out together at least once before O's start!
But the problem is...
When?
Where?

Anw, 李佳薇 entered the top 4!She won 4-1
冯天薇did not enter as she met 张怡宁 in the top 8 competiton.She lost 1-4.
She has the potential actually, but she met the world champion.
anw, 李佳薇is meeting 张怡宁 in the semi-finals.
haix.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]