I watched these two shows at home ytd.I have to entertain myself or else I am going to rot/ die of boredom at home

This show is rather funny. quite entertaining.
4 stars!
This show is also quite good.
It made me develop the desire to know more abt Chinese culture.
This is sort of a Chinese-mixed-Western show.
Most of the characters spoke English in the show, eg Jackie Chan and Jet Li.
Thats the point which I do not really like about it.
Although most of the scenes are in a Chinese setting, but the Chinese characters spoke to each other in English too. (there's only one main English character in the show.)
That makes me have the feel that this show just wanna get into a larger market( Western+Chinese)
3 stars!=)
I am watching 黑糖群侠传too.
But I cannot find any pictures on the show=(.
I am going to watch this later.
I watched the trailer last night. It looks REALLY NICE.
Oh yah! and not to forget to mention DEATH RACE.
I watched the trailer last night.
It seems great. But that's a lot of violence in it. NC16.
perhaps I'm going to watch that too=)