THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Monday, August 18, 2008
 
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!

Eng Oral's over.
I did not manage to overcome my stammers when speaking English even today.
The conversation was actually quite easy to score.
The picture was quite easy in fact too.
Conversation topic: " What is your favourite subject in school?'
easy right?
but I got the stammers again.
and mind block.
and I misunderstood the three question she asked me.
and have to repeat again.I was rather confident during that 10 mins preparation.
coz the passage and picture quite ok.
but I stumble over those words for the passage again.
My heart was going "thump, thump, THUMP, THUMP"
I think it is easier to talk to a crowd sometimes rather than individuals.
All those eyes looking at you.
YOU.
ONLY you.
As well as listening to you.
YOU.
ONLY you.

Can anyone tell me whether this is the last english ORAL in my lifetime?
No more english orals in JCs or POLYs?
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]