THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Saturday, July 5, 2008
 
Sat( 5 July)

-omg. I was like so shocked when this page is navigated to another page as I accidentally pressed sth. Thanks that there's something called AUTOSAVE.
-I WOKE UP AT 12.30PM TODAY!!( and I slept at 12 am last night)
-feeling very exhausted and drained of energy ytd.
-physics tuition today!great!!
- Candice, Jian Wei and me were practically FREEZING to death as the swiss cottage gal claimed that she's hot sitting behind.
-AH!!We had a "pre-mock exam" and I think I got the last?(sad)
-Eating tons of durians EVERYDAY
- Anyone's free to go for a "durian-picking" trip near my hse? Its the durian season. And the forest near my hse has LOTS OF DURIANS TREES!! Many ppl went to pick the fallen durians.
- My papa, mama, and bro went inside the forest to pick the durians when I was having tuition!!sad. I want to go and see the durians
-They said that there's many durians on the durian trees( of course, or else durian trees have mangoes?)
- I saw fireworks just now!! from my house!! My momma said that the fireworks are from MALAYSIA.
- magnificent sight! I have never seen fireworks from my house b4.
- study gathering with my dear co friends tml! Its early! 9.30am meet at cck!
- EAST COAST PARK! class outing on Monday!The beach! watch out!! If you see a mad girl running all abt at the beach, yes, THAT'S REGINA.

Fri(4 July)
-bazaar
- Wx and me were like so shocked when we saw MANY, MANY ppl wearing SKIRTS AND PANTS AND NOT SHORTS!
- She concluded that those who's wearing shorts are mostly sec-1s and sec-2s small little kids.
- so we were very EMBARRASSED
-but it turned out alright
-aerobics dance to get us really high!
- I was high ok!
-and trying to get all those around me to get high too.
-Its fun !better than running(recall last yr)
-CLASS-BONDING GAMES!!
-fun again! recalled all those old times !
-den went down the bazzar....
- eat...eat ...eat
- but there's lot of things that I cnt eat as I 'm still sick...
- ended up eating lots of curry puffs sold by my dear juniors...
- but overall...I think there's something wrong with the food I eat. aS i GOT THE RUNS WHEN i GOT HOME.
- bpian idol sucks.
-so I began to self-entertain myself in the hall.
-Elaine was very entertained by my self-entertaining,
-went back class
-AND PLAYED GAMES WITH MY CLASSMATED WHO'S IN CLASS!!
-great!
-fun!
- I was the werewolf for two rounds but no one caught me! I was very successful and remained until all the villagers died. Haha. My acting skills are superb as I began to accuse others that they are the were wolf.
- night-study was not futile.
-got a ride on Elaine's mom car.
- Her mom is SUPER SUPER SUPER funny

Thursday
-stayed back in school and studied with Candice!


The photos I owed!!!!









Serene will be super jealous of Bo Chao.
Regina and Weiling caught in action again!


This picture looks very eerie to me
I love to make ugly faces on the camera nowadays.
Something in the sky!
acting depressed kids
yucks!




beautiful background right?









.....more pictures on bazzar to go.....
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]