THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Friday, June 6, 2008
 
050608( Thurs)
went for co in the morning!9am-12noon.
Crazy Candice and Weiling asked me out for badminton in school b4 co starts.
I agreed. but i did not go in the end. as its 8am!SLEEP IS IMPORTANT

den I realised that the three of us did not take neoprint together before for the last 4 years!
so CRAZY ME suggested to head for CWP after co.
So we went after a LONG one-hour briefing by Ms Kong!
Its was FUN during the journey.
We ate!
We realised that the neoprint shop is closed=(sad.
we headed to nearby library.
We took crazy photos on the way.
First time we three took such really crazy photos. (lot of ppl looking at us)
photos with wei ling. UP SOON!

060608( Friday)
co starts at 1.30pm to 5pm today!
However, the insane me suggested sectional practice today and we made it compulsory!
So we reported at 11am.lunch from 12.30pm-1.30pm(b4 co starts)
Thus, being the good, gracious, kind-hearted senior suggested to buy lunch for Weiling, Candice, Jie Wei, Kai ting so that we do not need to walk to lot one during lunch hour! And CANDICE suggested to help me carry the food=)
While in the lrt...(my hairdryer is not working..unable to blow my hair dry after my shower) My dear juniors while we are having sectionals(I not involved in the song they are playing=)

Bo chao is conducting... I helped to conduct for one song!
I made funny faces!Omg. I am so dramatic.
Lunch hour!
This is what I'm eating.LOTS OF CHILLI!(i should not be eating chilli as I having my allergy up again...)
Candice: GIRLS!! dont' wait for me to take all the utensils for you!!
Don't shoot me!
poor qi yuen. She's feeling really bad after OBS.
trying to make her feel better....

I'm tired...


Introducing my conductor! heard that he's retiring soon....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the scores Weiling and I look at....
While tuning...
Weiling: WHO WILL OFFER ME SOME COINS?
My Sec 1 junior...

Kaiting and me with our erhus....
trying to fix all our big faces into the pic....attempting to FORCE qing xi(the only male in erhu and gaohu) to take a photo with me. I FAILED=(DON WANT TO TAKE PHOTO WITH YOU!haha
co today is great!although there's still some niggly mistakes here and there. WE SURE CAN DO IT IN TML'S CONCERT.
after co...there's tuition!haix tired. on the bus....



went with bo chao, gladys, yee rui, wei qi, candice and me to LJS for dinner
gladys's leg is so long!
We had a whale of time in LJS. talked abt lots of things. abt CO, about juniors, seniors.
And we ended up playing HEART ATTACK in LJS!

The end of day. around 10 plus at night.
Tuition was great. The friday bp girls are really lively. There's audry, bo wen, Bo chao, Yee rui, Wei Qi, Jia xI, Kenneth and some other school peeps. Its really fun with them. Candice and me are super enthu.
Mr Loh treated us WALLS ice cream which cost $2.80 each( the person came to his door just in time!) And POCKY too!
Quite unlike to my group. Quite dead and cold and silent.=(
did I mention that I have to wake up abt 6 plus when its reaching 1 am nw?
Really tired these few days, having co for consecutive days.
But Its great to pass the days meaningfully, and draining all ur energy. Its like not wasting any moment of my life.
There's strings sectional breakfast tml!=)
I gonna wake up earlier to practise at home b4 going out.
I believe tml's CO CONCERT will be a great success!( gladys and candice are already feeling nervous during tuition.)

I look different in this photo
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]