THE REVIVAL OF THE BLOG
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
 
Yes. It has been ages since I blogged. Just don't really know what to post.
JUNE HOLIDAYS HAVE STARTED!
This is the first wk. but, to the SEC FOURS, there are no terms such as " holiday" in our brain actually.
I am rather motivated by teachers, such as the principal and MR Loh.(Mr Loh printed a very useful schedule planning wksht for us!I have a great tuition teacher).
All of them said, " Plan your time wisely during the June Holidays".
so I am really gonna spend this "June Holidays" really meaningfully with lots of revision and PLAY too.

Here's my plan:
1st week: ISP period( revise for all mock exams )
2nd week: TEDIOUS preparation for C0 public performance( I have 3 practices in 1st wk and 2nd wk)+ start do JUne holiday hw
3rd week:finish June Holiday hw+start revision on weak subjects+ section outing+ Going out to study with my dear co friends!
4th wk: continue revision+ relax


Its really time to wake up now. Its only abt two months to prelims and 4months to O Levels. We don't want to start last minute revisions and get stressed up and LACK OF SLEEP RIGHT?

You reap what you worked for.

千里之行, 始于足下。我们只要肯用功,一定做得到的!

天下无难事, 只怕有心人。

Moreover, i really detest the feeling of being unprepared and arriving to the examination hall, thinking and regretting why I should not have worked harder past few days...blah blah...

so, Its always great if you start early!At least you will think: I have done my best, even if time reverses, I had put in 100%effort.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives
March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]